Your safety and security is very important. Here are some things you can do to make your trip even safer and more enjoyable.
Important: It is essential that you take out comprehensive travel insurance which covers all overseas medical costs for the duration of your travel. Check you are adequately covered against:
- Medical Costs & Personal Accident
- Loss or Damage to property and baggage
- Loss of traveler’s cheques, money and credit cards
- Third Party Liability
- Cancellation or curtailment fees
- Make copies of your passport details, insurance policy, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers.
- Carry one copy in a separate place to the originals and leave a copy with someone at home.
- Consult your doctor regarding recommended vaccinations or other health precautions for the destinations you are visiting.
- Check any medication you need to take is legal in the countries you-plan to visit. It is a good idea to carry a prescription from your doctor for any medicines you take with you.
- Ensure you have all your travel documents, traveler’s cheques, money, air tickets, passport, visas, insurance policy and any vital medicines in your hand luggage.